Range and Engineering Services (RESD)
The Senior Engineer will provide senior level engineering discipline services to the company's PMRF Customer. These services will include but are not limited to the following functional areas: system engineering, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of technical documentation, software Configuration Management (CM) support, Test and Evaluation (T&E), programmatic services in the form of briefing development, technical/cost trade-off studies, and White Papers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initial Tasking is anticipated to focus on providing programmatic and engineering services to support CM processes and procedures at PMRF.
- Follow-on tasking could include additional systems engineering and programmatic support for instrumentation upgrades at PMRF.
- Minimum of an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance
- Technical Degree (math, science, engineering, etc.)
- Understanding and Experience with Navy Test and Evaluation (T&E) at Navy Ranges
- Understanding of DoD software development processes
- Understanding of Navy software Configuration Management (CM) procedures
- Experience developing complex presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Experience conducting trade-off studies
- Be a self starter, requiring limited to no supervision, BUT, not be afraid to ask questions and for assistance if uncertain of tasking.
- Be able to travel approximately 1-2 weeks every 4-6 weeks
- 1-4 years working for PMRF
- 10+ years of Navy Development and Operational T&E experience
- 4-5 years of DoD software development experience
- 5-7 years of Navy CM experience
IntegrITS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of an individual's race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, or physical/mental disability, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Copyright © 2006 Integrits Corporation